Personal Training - PT
At Ten, we're not interested in quick-fix transformations. Mainly because for quick fix, read temporary. The results rarely last much beyond the time it takes to get your 'after' photo done and up on your PT's website or Instagram feed.
We're here to help our clients see results that are measurable, sustainable, long term, safe, goal-oriented and results-driven. It may take a little longer than the 8-week 'new you' offers you see everywhere, but the results will last a lot longer, too.
Personal Training at Ten generally falls into one of two types; Gym-based PT and Reformer-based PT. Each delivered by expert, experienced and highly qualified Personal Trainers, and underpinned by our #MoveBetter approach - the same focus on quality of movement that characterises everything we do.
Although these are closer to most people's ideal of a typical Personal Training session, don't think of this as doing a gym workout whilst having someone at your side to keep an eye on your form and count your reps.
Gym-based PT at Ten means bespoke, carefully designed, structured, and progressive sessions working towards a pre-determined goal. (Anything from training for a sports or endurance event, to managing weight, energy levels, and/or overall wellness).
Each programme - however bespoke - will be designed to deliver measured, significant and sustainable change, so you'll need to commit to a series of sessions over several weeks.
- ENDURANCE SPORTS PT
- WEIGHT MANAGEMENT
- STRENGTH & CONDITIONING
As the name suggests, in a Reformer-based PT, you'll spend much - if not most - of the session on one of our trademark Pilates Reformers.
Amongst the many reasons why you might choose Reformer-based PT sessions:
• It's a great way to fast-track your Dynamic Pilates experience with us, whether that's because you're new to Pilates and want to start faster and progress more quickly, or because you're an experienced Pilates Practitioner looking to use the undivided attention of one of our expert Trainers work to your own pace and level, and challenge your capabilities in a way not possible in a class.
• If you're new to exercise or returning after a lengthy break, it's normal to feel a little intimidated or anxious about getting back into the groove. Our friendly, empathic instructors will work with you at a pace and intensity that works for you, help you get comfortable with the equipment and techniques, and help you grow in confidence, strength and ability
• If you're recovering from illness or injury, the bespoke programme and the one-to-one attention will ensure that everything you're doing is helping you get back to functional fitness faster, rather than inadvertently aggravating the problem.
• For Pre or PostNatal clients, Reformer-based PT's are an excellent way to help your body prepare for and recover from the rigours of childbirth. In addition, some pregnancy-related conditions mean you may not be able to attend classes, but with the PT sessions designed specifically to suit your needs and the changes your body is undergoing, you can enjoy the benefits of regular exercise throughout your pregnancy.
- PERFORMANCE PT
- INJURY PREVENTION - PREHAB
- REHABILITATION PT
- PRE - POSTNATAL PT
- BEGINNERS PT